Are you looking to implement your healthcare innovation abroad? Would you like to make sure your company is well prepared? Do you want to find out how COVID-19 impacts Life Sciences & Health internationally – and how to navigate from there? Then please sign up for this FREE Health~Holland webinar on 5 November, (15.30-17.00h).
The Dutch government, Health~Holland and ROM Utrecht offers various instruments and support to help you develop your international activities in a sustainable manner. Where to start – and how? Steven Jonis (Task Force Health Care) will bring you up to speed during this Health~Holland Webinar.
Steven will be joined by guest speakers (t.b.a.). They will share their international experiences with you and provide you with practical tips and tricks. Additionally, they will answer your questions in a Q&A. Throughout this webinar, we will discuss COVID-19 and its enormous impact on the international activity of many Dutch entrepreneurs, knowledge institutes and NGOs in the Life Sciences & Health sector. You will find out how they deal with the COVID-19 crisis. You will also learn how you can prepare your organisation for business after the measures have been lifted.
After this webinar, you will know...
- ..which steps to take in order to export your healthcare innovation(s).
- ..how other companies have successfully introduced their innovation abroad.
- ..where to find the right subsidies and support programmes – and how to apply.
- ..how to develop sustainable business relationships abroad.
- ..what to do to prepare for business during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
Get ready to take your next steps. Join this webinar on how to export your healthcare innovations and sign up below! Hope to meet you online on 5 November, 15.30hrs!